CD: Connecticut, Volume 2
CD: Connecticut, Volume 2 - HB Archives. History & genealogy:
* Connecticut Divorces: Superior Court Records for the Counties of Litchfield, 1752-1922, and Hartford, 1740-1849 - Barbara B. Ferris and Grace Louise Knox (1989). Contains abstracts of all the divorces filed.
* The Bench and Bar of Litchfield County, Connecticut, 1709-1909 - Dwight Kilbourne (1909). Contains biographical sketches of members, history and a catalogue of the Litchfield Law School.
* Honor Roll of Litchfield County Revolutionary Soldiers - Josephine Ellis Richards. (1912). This index provides the soldier's fullname, source of the record, and associated page number(s).
* Bristol, Connecticut - Eddy N. Smith, George Benton Smith and Allena J. Dates. (1907). Early history, from the 17th century to the first publication.
* The Memorial History of Hartford County, Connecticut, 1633-1884, Vols. 1 & 2 - J. Hammond Trumbull. (1886).
* The County Regiment: A Sketch of the Second Regiment of Connecticut Volunteer Heavy Artillery, Originally the Nineteenth Volunteer Infantry in the Civil War - Dudley Landon Vaill. (1908). From descriptions of sleeping in mud, to charging across open fields under enemy fire, the writing style puts-you-there.
* A Genealogical Register of the Inhabitants of the Town of Litchfield, Connecticut - George C. Woodruff. (1845). Alphabetical listing of inhabitants of Litchfield, Conn. (1720-1800), compiled from town records.
2000, CD, Adobe Acrobat, PC and MAC, 3464 pp.
101-CD1474 ISBN: 0788414747