Located in the black lands of north central Texas, Hill County was created from Navarro County in 1853. It was named for George W. Hill. This set of records of the marriages of the county gives the date the licenses was issued, the name of the groom and the bride. There is a surname index included.
Frances T. Ingmire
1981, paper, 35 pp.