Caddo Parish was formed in 1838 from Natchitoches Parish and today sits on the Mississippi River which forms its western boundary. This volume gives a brief history of the parish with names of those who made the area what it is today. In the biographical sketches, the information came from the families themselves and therefore, should be more accurate than some other sources.
Southern Publishing Company
(1890), 2016, paper, 32 pp.