Covers the period 1755-1775 of Chatham County, Georgia.
The Royal Charter of June, 1732 given by King George II to the Trustees for Establishing the Colony of Georgia in America, defined the boundaries of the new colony as lying between the Savannah and Altamaha Rivers, extending as far north as those rivers flowed and thence from their sources in a straight line to the South Seas. These are the Royal Provincial Grants abstracts by the Surveyor General Department, State of Georgia.
Marion R. Hemperley
1973, (1998), paper, 207 pp.