Collected Church Records of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, Franklin Square, Eldred Township, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania and Jacob's or Howerter's Lutheran Church, Upper Mahanoy Township, Northumberland County, Pennsylvania and St. James Lutheran Church, Pitman, Eldred Township, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. Glenn P. Schwalm.
Two church records under one cover 1) St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran (Franklin Square, Eldred Twp.), Schuylkill Co.) include a foreword and history, Baptisms (1857-1867 and 1870-1975), Marriages (1870-1975), and Deaths (1953-1974) and 2) Jacob’s or Howerter’s Lutheran (Upper Mahanoy Twp.), Northumberland Co. now St. James Lutheran Church. It includes a brief history, information on the Howerter family of Pennsylvania, Baptisms - Lutheran (1803-1869), Reformed (1808-1858). It also contains 17 pages of tombstone inscription readings for Jacob's or Howter's Evangelical and Reformed Cemetery (Upper Mahanoy Township) compiled by Dr. Glenn P. Schwalm in June of 1968. Index.
1998, 8.5" X 11", paper, 147 pp.