Marriage Bonds and Minister Returns of Chesterfield County, Virginia 1771-1815.
Catherine L. Knorr. Part of Henrico Parish from the earliest days of the Colony to 1642-1643 when Bristol Parish was formed. In 1735, it was granted its own exclusive parish named Dale, and in 1749 the official county was formed. It is surrounded by Henrico, Charles City, Prince George, Dinwiddle, Albemarle, Powhatan, and Goochland. 1958, (1992), paper, 170 pp.