The Annotated Life and Times of James W. Lantz: Carroll County, Maryland, 1857-1891
The small town of New Windsor, Maryland is located seven miles west of Westminster, the county seat of Carroll County, and thirty miles northwest of Baltimore, the commercial center for the region. During the second half of of the nineteenth century, the New Windsor area was the center of life for the James W. and Mary Ann (Richardson) Lantz family. While Lantz occasionally traveled to the county seat, Baltimore was the frequent destination for his huckstering business.
2002, 8½x11, paper, 231 pp.