St. Thomas Parish Deaths And Burials, Owings Mills, Maryland, 1728-1995 - . This book contains data extracted mainly from an alphabetical card file at St. Thomas’ Episcopal Church, Garrison Forest, Owings Mills, in Baltimore County, Maryland. St. Thomas has four cemeteries: the old cemetery (also known as the Church Yard Cemetery), which was enclosed by a stone wall in 1822; the “colored cemetery” which is located just outside the walls of the old cemetery; a new cemetery (also known as Cemetery), which was laid out in 1926; and the Rosewood cemetery which is contiguous to the new cemetery. Not all individuals recorded here were buried in St. Thomas’ four cemeteries. Some burial services were conducted by St. Thomas ministers at family plots, those locations are given if noted. Original sources were also used to supplement information in the card file. “This is a 267 year record of families. The reader who is willing to spend time perusing this data will find a record of family lives and survival, of early deaths of both newborn and mothers, or diseases striking down fathers, mothers and children at an early age. You must look behind the dates.” Readers will also find the sacrifice of soldiers killed in World War II, scandal and duplicity, and unexpected tragedies. (1995, 2000), 2015, 5½x8½, paper, alphabetical, 130 pp.