The Little River Circuit originated in 1892 while Methodists in Georgia were in the bounds of the South Carolina Conference. The circuit extends from the Savannah River and portions of Lincoln, Wilkes, Columbia, McDuffie, Warren, Taliaferro, Greene and Oglethorpe counties. The present circuit is located in Wilkes County.
The primary motive in this abstract is to highlight pastors and churches or societies, though information of worth regarding circuit activity is also included.
1988, paper, 21 pp.