Contained in these 130 pages of Volume 26 of the Missouri Pioneers are the following items of great interest for researchers:
8.5"x11", index, perfect bound, 130pp101C-MP26
- 1. Washington Co., MO - Marriages 1815-1825, Book A 1825-1844 and Book B 1844-1850
- 2. Monroe Co., MO - Abst of Wills & Administrative Bonds Book B 185-1856
- 3. Andrew Co., MO - Patrons of the Atlas of 1877 - Gives the names of individuals, their Post Office, when born and when migrated to Andrew Co.
- 4. Oregon Co., MO - Abst. of Administrations 1854-1861
- 5. Statewide - Some obituaries & death notices for the year 1858 from the St. Louis Christian Advocate of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South
- 6. Adair Co., MO - Civil War Soldiers, and Discharge Papers
- 7. Green Co., MO - Death Register 1883-1890
- 8. Cass Co., MO - Tax list fo 1848, showing First Ownership fo lands.