Campbell County, Tennessee Deeds and Grants 1806-1810.
Campbell County, located in Middle Tennessee just west of the Cumberland Plateau and was created in 1806 from portions of Knox and Anderson Counties. It was named for Colonel Arthur Campbell, a member of the Virginia House of Burgesses and a veteran of the American Revolutionary War. The records in this volume are for deeds and grants many of which were originated in North Carolina and transferred to Tennessee after Tennessee became a state in 1796. For the most part, these are the earliest records for this county as far land records.
1990, paper, 69 pp.