History of the Town of Arlington, Massachusetts. Formerly the Second Precinct in Cambridge or District of Menotomy, afterward the Town of West Cambridge, 1635- 1879. With a Genealogical Register of the Inhabitants of the Precinct
Benjamin and William R. Cutter
The extensive genealogical register occupies nearly half the volume. Several rosters of Civil War soldiers are also given.
1880, (1988).paper, 368 pp.