Minutes of the Jackson Circuit, Jackson, Georgia 1846-1871

$12.50

The entity which came to be know as the church in Jackson began in the fall of 1818 when Mrs. Mary William Buttrill came to the area from Chatham, North Carolina, with her husband, William Burrill and a large family. She opened her home to Methodist preachers and was active in the early society. The earliest records of this church date from 1846.

 

Harold Lawrence

 

1997, paper, 50 pp.

ISNB: 9780788478956

101B-L7895