Marriage and Death Notices from the Southern Presbyterian: Volume III: 1880-1891

$45.00

The Southern Presbyterian began publication as a weekly newspaper in August 1847 in Milledgeville, Georgia which was the capital of Georgia from 1807 to 1868. In 1853, publication moved to Charleston, South Carolina; later, the publication moved to Columbia, South Carolina and finally, Augusta, Georgia. It carried notices from all over the Southern states and was not limited to Presbyterians.

Brent Holcomb

2011, cloth, indexed, 424 pp.

710-067